Hotshot Racing is a blisteringly fast arcade-style racing game fusing drift handling, razor-sharp retro visuals and an incredible sense of speed to create an exhilarating driving experience. Developed by racing game veterans SUMO Nottingham and Lucky Mountain Games, Hotshot Racing is an all-new driving experience which revives the classic arcade gameplay of the 90s and thrusts it into the modern era.
16 racing circuits provide the twists, turns and straights conducive to searingly quick racing. Take in coastal, jungle, alpine and Las Vegas desert environments, with each course modelled with the most vivid colours and blue skies for miles.
Choose Your Mode
Time Trial and Grand Prix modes cater to those who like to compete in classic racing formats, while ‘Cops and Robbers’ and ‘Drive or Explode’ modes offer exhilarating new ways to play. Each mode is available in single-player, four-player split-screen and eight-player online, while Time Trial is single-player only. Single-player modes run at a blistering 60FPS to deliver one of the fastest depictions of racing possible. Smash lap records to rise-up the global online leaderboards or download ghost laps to match your racing lines against the very best.
- Meet The Hotshots – Keiko, Xing, Mike, Alexa, Aston, Toshiro, Marcus and Viktor – eight speed addicts that have dedicated their lives to the pursuit of being the greatest racing driver in the world.
- Catch The Drift – Drifting is crucial in Hotshot Racing. Boost charges as the player drifts so maintaining it for as long as possible is vital to preserving maximum speed throughout a race.
- Drive Or Explode – In this mode each car has a bomb attached to it. Drop below a certain speed and BOOM! The trigger speed gets faster and faster, forcing players to maintain impossibly high speeds.
- Cops And Robbers – Robbers evade the cops. Cops catch the robbers, and in doing so convert them to the police side, leading to an exciting test of skill for the surviving criminals.
- A Well Nedded Boost – Earn boost by drifting and slipstreaming opponents and unleash a one-shot hit of speed to leave them in your rear view mirror.
Release Date: 2020-09-10Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Hotshot Racing (PC) – Steam Key – GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Hotshot Racing (PC) – Steam Key – GLOBAL may change over time.Minimal requirements
Intel Core i3 4130T (2.9GHz) / AMD FX 6300 (3.5 GHz)
Nvidia GeForce GTX 770 (1GB) / AMD Radeon HD 7870 (1GB)
4 GB RAM
8 GB available space
Windows 7 64 Bit or newerRecommended requirements
Intel i5 – 8600K (3.6 GHz) / AMD Ryzen 5 1600X (3.6 GHz)
Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 (2GB) / AMD Radeon RX 570 (2GB)
8 GB RAM
12 GB available space
Windows 10 64-bit